- Made to order (lead time approx. 3-4 weeks)
- 100% customizable in store with your choice of acetate and lens colors
- Handcrafted in Sicily using Italian acetate from Mazzucchelli and Laes
- 7-barrel hinges with teflon coated screws offering unsurpassed sturdiness
- Handmade engraved details on wire core, temples
- Hand polished finishing touches
- Personalized engraving on temple
- Measurement: 50 - 19 - 145 (in mm)
Eco-elastane protective case
2-year warranty on frame and lens
Complimentary shipping and returns (US)
Orders are dispatched within 2 days
In-store pick-up available at our store
100% Hand-Made to Last
Each pair is hand-crafted from sustainable, biodegradable and non toxic materials by our artisans.
We only use the finest quality raw materials. Our plant-based cellulose acetate is made of natural cotton and wooden fibers.
Our packaging is reduced, recycled and reusable. It is produced with the good of the environment in mind.
In some of our local workshops in Italy, we use solar panels for sustainable renewable energy and minimal emissions.
Our crafting process is especially sustainable since every pair is crafted by hand using only the material it needs, in small batches.
To reduce water wastage our workshops measure and monitor water usage and use recycled water for their craft.
Sustainable by Design
We are dedicated to producing the finest hand-crafted artisanal eyewear using methods and materials that greatly reduce our environmental impact.
Style, Quality, Authenticity.
We aim to be a socially fair and ecologically responsible business on a mission to find a better way. We're transparent, authentic and walk the walk when it comes to crafting truly sustainable eyewear.